The last three months has been another great period for the Foundation with over twelve thousand pounds being added to a total amount raised which now stands at a fantastic £259,838 since Alex’s legacy was formed. Full details on what has happened recently can be found in our news articles and newsletter, but the highlights are:
- Form 8PAC at Ashton on Mersey School raised £2145.04 for the Foundation in one month of fundraising activities.
- Thanks to Wayne Delvin, the work of the Foundation is promoted on local radio and on both Irish TV and Manchester TV.
- Aspen RE and HSBC both match the funds raised for the Foundation by their employees, bringing in an extra £1500.
- Three local churches donate over £750 raised from activities carried out over Christmas.
- Those who shop on line via The Giving Machine have now raised over £1000.
- John Lewis Cheadle donates over £1000 from their Community Matters token scheme.